Cosmetic Dentistry in Pretoria and Johannesburg
This is our passion! The cosmetic work is done onsite by our highly experienced team. We have made more than 20 000 veneers over the last 25 years, and indeed understand today’s esthetic demands.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Is any type of dental procedure that enhances the patient’s smile and their teeth. Improving their overall appearance. There are many treatment options for a people who are looking to improve their teeth and smile. Remember your smile is your business card.
Teeth Enhancing Procedures:
- Multi-layered Ceramic Veneers
- Multi-layered Ceramic Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
Teeth Replacement Procedures:
- Dental Implants
- Fixed Bridge
- Fixed Implant Zirconia Frames
Teeth Function Restoration and Aesthetics:
- Braces and Invisible Braces for crooked teeth and misaligning teeth
- Composite Bonding to fill cavities, eliminate spots, chips or discolorations
- Gum lifts, even up the gum line and to make teeth appear longer
How long is the procedure and does it includes surgery?
In South Africa, Dr. Marx is one of the most well-known dentists for cosmetic dentistry.
A complete makeover including all procedures can be done in less than 2 – 4 hours.