Our practice is aimed at providing state of the art solutions to your dental problem regardless of what it may be.
The key to solving any dental problem is making the correct diagnosis. That can only be achieved through a comprehensive dental examination. A misdiagnosis can lead to even more dental problems and inappropriate treatment.
We use the following tools to help us:
- All patients need good intra and extra-oral diagnostic photos so we can document all your information. We use a wide variety of exceptional cameras.
- All patients need a good set of X-rays, and today these are all digital and available immediately. These X-rays, gives your dentist the ability to see between and inside your teeth. He can also view the tip of your roots and bone underneath your gums – places not normally visible to the naked eye. X-rays also aid your dentist in diagnosing any specific or isolated dental problems you might be experiencing.
- The latest technology is also now available in our offices, a full 3D CAT scan. It is a core component of modern dental diagnostics. Dr Marx is proud to offer this state of the art radiographic 3D advanced dental imaging system to our patients. Until recently, CT scans were only done in hospitals or medical facilities.
Restorative dentistry with Cerec 3 D
- All restorations should be completely invisible and last a lifetime.
- Natural and aesthetic corrective work is made possible with CAD/CAM Cerec Technology
- With a Biolase waterlase and Diode lasers, we do periodontal treatment and fillings.
- Often we can replace your tooth in a single visit using state of the art technology. Today nobody should have dentures, everybody deserves a permanent set of teeth.
- Implants are the perfect solution for most people with missing teeth.
- Dental implants are titanium screws that are placed inside the jawbone and serve the same purpose as the roots of teeth.
- Dental implants are used to replace individual or multiple teeth and are
becoming a popular alternative to traditional dentures.
- Implant systems we use are Southern Implants and Dio implants.
Cosmetic Veneers and Crowns
- This is our passion! The cosmetic work is done onsite by our highly experienced team. We have made more than 20 000 veneers over the last 25 years, and indeed understand today’s esthetic demands.
- By using laser dentistry on children it enables us to treat the little ones without fear or pain.
- You cannot fix what you cannot see! Zeiss microscopes make it possible and loupes are used to locate and treat problematic root canals.
- No treatment is complete if we cannot teach you and help you to maintain it. We have an innovative oral hygiene program for the whole family. Starting as young as two years old, our team of 3 hygienists will take care of your oral health.
Advanced Whitening of Teeth
- Your quick fix for a brilliant white smile.
- Treatment is done within an hour with amazing results.
CEREC 3D training for dentists
- Cerec 3D training from basic to advanced veneer work is done on a regular basis, locally and internationally.